Pauli Electric, Inc will provide excellent and trustworthy electrical services to our customers at a fair and reasonable price. We will take the time to listen carefully to our customers needs, and will do our best to explain the details and perform the work within the customers established budget. We will continue to invest in the company so that we can remain providing stable and challenging employment, while exceeding customer expectations.
Pauli Electric Inc, was founded in 1974 by U.S. Army Veteran Mike Pauli. Initially work consisted of residential and farm wiring in the Stark county area. Throughout the past 38 years the business has continued working in the existing markets, but also expanded into the commercial and industrial fields. Today Pauli Electric, Inc offers its services to all of these markets in both new and existing residences, commercial buildings and industrial facilities. We serve Stark, Summit, Mahoning, Columbiana, and portage counties.
Pauli Electric, Inc believes in providing you with the most complete and safe quality electrical system available. We want you to be satisfied with any electrical installation that we perform, and we will always guarantee our work. In business for almost forty years, we have developed and retained great employees who have made us who we are. Pauli Electric, Inc produces highly skilled electrical journeyman who undergo training through the four year nationally recognized “IEC”, Independent Electrical Contractors apprenticeship program. Below are some of the certifications and qualifications that our employees hold.
- Journeyman certifications through the IEC four year Ohio state approved apprenticeship program.
- Licensed State of Ohio fire alarm installers.
- City Journeyman licenses.
- OSHA 10 hour certifications
- OSHA 30 hour certifications
- Drug free certified
- Lead safe renovator certification
- First aid and CPR certifications
- Trained in lockout/tag out procedures, fall protection, MSDS, aerial lifts, OSHA, etc.
Certifications, qualifications, and memberships
- State Licensed Electrical Contractor (license #14619)
- State Licensed Fire Alarm Contractor (license #53-761106)
- Bonded and insured
- Drug Free certified State contractor through the Ohio BWC (www.bwc.state.oh.us/employer/services/State…)
- Safety manual and policies
- Equal Opportunity Employer (das.ohio.gov)
- Alliance Chamber of Commerce member (allianceohiochamber.org)
- Better Business Bureau member (www.bbb.org/u
- Eastern Stark County Safety council member
- Independent Electrical Contractors (www.iecwesternreserve.com)
- National Fire Protection Association
- Builders Exchange of East Central Ohio